The DDC is an addictive Digimon forum game where you can choose your own Digimon partner. Battle with it in one of our exploration areas to level it up, gain new attacks, and then Digivolve them to stronger levels. You can also catch other Digimon to build up your team, or save up your bits to create your own custom Digimon, known as Fanmon. Everything is manually done here. We have many friendly helpers ready to help you out with your battles!
Post by wyvernblizzard on Mar 25, 2011 11:17:37 GMT -3
1. D-DW is Digimon-Digital World, DFI is Digital Farm Island.
2. Digimon-Digital World: It's a forum that you can raise, battle, and do other stuff with your Digimon! It's just like this game, but it's not better than this site! Still doing my best to work on it.
3. Digital Farm Island A game I also made. It's an adoptable site. Adopt Digimon, do quests, and do other stuff to get special Digimon. I still working on it, though...
6. For Durgon: I already added your banner to both of my games, but you only added one. So, I wonder, can you put the last one in? Here's my button: [url=http://www.digitalfarmisland.myadopts.com][img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee409/WyvernBlizzard/untitled13-1.jpg[/img][/url] Thanks in advance!!
7. I need English staff. The staff will fix anything incorrect on the site. If you would like to do that, please PM me.
bluebomb: just got a new laptop for the first time in a while and synced my old account and found this bookmarked and literally had to check it out again for old times sake... dunno if anyone will see this but if you do, Merry Christmas, wishing y'all the best
Dec 25, 2019 22:04:25 GMT -3
MGarurumon: Dang, it's been a long time.
Aug 29, 2020 18:22:52 GMT -3
IcestarRiver: Really has been. Hope you've all been well.
Jan 8, 2021 9:04:08 GMT -3
MGarurumon: Likewise, hope you all are well too
Feb 25, 2021 16:34:38 GMT -3
MGarurumon: wow a ton of us logged in recently haha, it's been so long but a lot of precious memories
Feb 26, 2021 6:53:36 GMT -3
Shiroki: It certainly has, hope everyone is doing okay!
Mar 2, 2021 10:38:58 GMT -3