The DDC is an addictive Digimon forum game where you can choose your own Digimon partner. Battle with it in one of our exploration areas to level it up, gain new attacks, and then Digivolve them to stronger levels. You can also catch other Digimon to build up your team, or save up your bits to create your own custom Digimon, known as Fanmon. Everything is manually done here. We have many friendly helpers ready to help you out with your battles!
Healing Items: Burn heal x2 - Heals a Burn Confuse heal x2 - Heals Confusion. Paralyze Heal- Heals Paralysis Full Heal - Heals all status problems of one Digimon. 50 HP Restorer - An item that restores 50HP to a digimon during a battle. 100 AP Restorer x2 - Restores 100AP to a digimon in battle.
Ultimate Evo Items: Crest of Light - A tag and crest that bare the symbol of Light. It is said to make certain Digimon Digivolve.
Mega Evo Items: Angewomon Arrow - An arrow that is said to make certain digimon digivolve. Celestial Staff - A staff that is said to make certain digimon digivolve. Mjolnir - A special item that is said to enable certain digimon to digivolve. Ultimate D-Power - A special item that enables certain digimon to digivolve.
Progress: 2/5 Battles Obtained: November 29, 2011 Parents: Wolfi's Dobermon & Data of JetSilphymon
1. Tummo - The user released a high-frequency sound wave across the field. Hits all three spaces one time. Attack Power: 6 AP Used: 4
2. Retribark - The user sends out a very high pitched bark. Hits all three spaces once. May cause confusion. Attack Power: 13 AP Used: 8
3. Black Beam - The user fires a large blast of dark energy from its mouth. Hits all three spaces one time. Attack Power: 24 AP Used: 13
4. Gray Noise - The user seals the enemy's ability and freezes the enemy's data. Has a 1/3 chance of entrapping a foe. If successful, the foe is unable to move for 1-4 turns. Attack Power: - AP Used: 24
1. Hop Hip - The user jumps onto the foe's head. Hits one space, and has a chance to hit twice. Attack Power: 6 AP Used: 4
2. Beat Knuckle - The user assaults the foes with earth-shattering force and then wallops it with its powerful claws. Hits two spaces up to two times. Attack Power: 12 AP Used: 7
3. Crack Bite - The user bites the opponent, fragmenting their data and collapsing them into malfunction based on where they were bitten. Hits one space once. May cause confusion. Attack Power: 17 AP Used: 9
1. Katana Strike - The user fires Katanas from his mouth at the enemy. Hits two spaces, and has a chance to hit twice. Attack Power: 14 AP Used: 8
2. Helmet Reversal - The user has a 1/3 chance of deflecting his enemy's next attack, back at the enemies team, hitting the enemy or one of it's team mates. 1/3 the damage of the attack is done. Attack Power: - AP Used: 18
4. Tekkoujin - Shoots an iron spear from its mouth at the foe. Hits one space one time. May stun. Attack Power: 28 AP Used: 15
Syn: We should make a DDC discord to make it easier for us to all talk
Jul 12, 2018 23:24:59 GMT -3
Wild Rose: And I agree with Syn. A Discord would be a good idea.
Jul 23, 2018 7:36:21 GMT -3
IcestarRiver: Good luck if you're going to try and revive it. Helper work was super overwhelming when I used to do it, with all the calculations and formatting, so I feel like it'd fare better being simpler, but, y'know. Not my business, really.
Jul 25, 2018 5:13:48 GMT -3
williewho1: how do i get to the game
Aug 26, 2018 9:16:30 GMT -3
Shiroki: A Discord Server would be good.
Sept 5, 2018 16:44:57 GMT -3
virusdemon: Oh wow it’s been a while since I’ve last been here, glad to see this place is still alive
Sept 5, 2018 17:06:47 GMT -3
virusdemon: Also I second the idea of a Discord server, it’d be nice to talk to some of you guys again
Sept 6, 2018 13:47:00 GMT -3
bluebomb: just got a new laptop for the first time in a while and synced my old account and found this bookmarked and literally had to check it out again for old times sake... dunno if anyone will see this but if you do, Merry Christmas, wishing y'all the best
Dec 25, 2019 22:04:25 GMT -3