The DDC is an addictive Digimon forum game where you can choose your own Digimon partner. Battle with it in one of our exploration areas to level it up, gain new attacks, and then Digivolve them to stronger levels. You can also catch other Digimon to build up your team, or save up your bits to create your own custom Digimon, known as Fanmon. Everything is manually done here. We have many friendly helpers ready to help you out with your battles!
1. Poison Bubbles - The user spits toxic bubbles from its mouth. Hits two zones once. May cause poison. Attack Power: 4 AP Used: 3
2.Electric Stun Blast - The user creates a gaseous black gas from its mouth. Hits two spaces once. May paralyze. Attack Power: 14 AP Used: 8
3. Pitfall - The user digs a pitfall under its enemies with its claws. Has a 1/3 chance of working. If it works, the enemy will be trapped in the pitfall for 1-3 turns, unable to move. Attack Power: - AP Used: 16
4. Black Mind - The user disassembles its own data to melt into the shadows. For the next 1 to 3 turns the user will not be able to be hit, however the user will also not be able to attack in this time. Attack Power: - AP Used: 26
1. Bubble Blow - The user spits out a series of small bubbles. Hits two spaces one time. Attack Power: 6 AP Used: 4
2. Marching Fishes - The user commands an army of fish followers to attack the foe. Hits all three spaces one time. Attack Power: 14 AP Used: 8
3. Sharp Edge - The user jumps at the foe, slashing its sharp claws at them. Hits one space, and has a chance to hit twice. Attack Power: 17 AP Used: 9
4. Bubble Barrier - The user encases himself in a strange reflective bubble that lasts for 2 turns. If the user is hit with any attacks, half the damage will be reflected back at a random member of the foe's team. If the bubble is hit once, it will pop. Attack Power: - AP Used: 16
5. Playful Squirt - The user squirts a jet of water at a foe. Hits one space up to two times. Attack Power: 26 AP Used: 14
Wild Rose: And I agree with Syn. A Discord would be a good idea.
Jul 23, 2018 7:36:21 GMT -3
IcestarRiver: Good luck if you're going to try and revive it. Helper work was super overwhelming when I used to do it, with all the calculations and formatting, so I feel like it'd fare better being simpler, but, y'know. Not my business, really.
Jul 25, 2018 5:13:48 GMT -3
williewho1: how do i get to the game
Aug 26, 2018 9:16:30 GMT -3
Shiroki: A Discord Server would be good.
Sept 5, 2018 16:44:57 GMT -3
virusdemon: Oh wow it’s been a while since I’ve last been here, glad to see this place is still alive
Sept 5, 2018 17:06:47 GMT -3
virusdemon: Also I second the idea of a Discord server, it’d be nice to talk to some of you guys again
Sept 6, 2018 13:47:00 GMT -3
bluebomb: just got a new laptop for the first time in a while and synced my old account and found this bookmarked and literally had to check it out again for old times sake... dunno if anyone will see this but if you do, Merry Christmas, wishing y'all the best
Dec 25, 2019 22:04:25 GMT -3