The DDC is an addictive Digimon forum game where you can choose your own Digimon partner. Battle with it in one of our exploration areas to level it up, gain new attacks, and then Digivolve them to stronger levels. You can also catch other Digimon to build up your team, or save up your bits to create your own custom Digimon, known as Fanmon. Everything is manually done here. We have many friendly helpers ready to help you out with your battles!
Healing Items: Burn Heal - Cures a burn. 50 HP Restorer - Heals 50 HP to a Digimon in battle. 100 AP Restorer x2 - Restores 100 AP to one Digimon in battle.
Frontier Spirits: H Spirit of Wood - A strange item said to hold the power of the Legendary Warrior AncientTrojamon. When used, it is said to make certain Digimon digivolve to Champion level.
Ultimate Evo Items: Crest of Kindness - A crest that bears the symbol of Kindness. It is said to make certain Digimon Digivolve Rage Data - A corrupt chunk of data that took on information over the emotion of rage. When used, it is said to bring out a darker form of certain Digimon..
Mega Evo Items: Mjolnir- A special item needed for evolution. It is said some digimon digivolve with it. Amon & Umon - Two strange digital life forms that symbolise destruction and creation. When used, it is said that a Digimon can digivolve to a certain god dragon digimon.
Progress: 2/5 Obtained: August 26, 2012 Parents: Shiranui's Dobermon & Data of MetalGreymon
1. Pinecone - The user throws a strange pinecone shaped object at its foe. Hits one space one time. Attack Power: 8 AP Used: 4
2. Random Roll - The user flips into a ball and hops into the air to whip the opponent with its antennaes. Hits two spaces one time. Attack Power: 15 AP Used: 8
3. Silk Thread - The user spits out a thick sharp-tipped thread from his mouth. Hits one space once. May cause poison. Attack Power: 17 AP Used: 9
4. Sticky Net - The user spits out the threads of a tough, adhesive net, completely restraining the opponent's movements. It does no damage, but has a 1/2 of entrapping the foe for 1-3 turns. Attack Power: - AP Used: 18
1. Hop Hip - The user jumps onto the foe's head. Hits one space, and has a chance to hit twice. Attack Power: 6 AP Used: 4
2. Crack Bite - The user bites the opponent, fragmenting their data and collapsing them into malfunction based on where they were bitten. Hits one space once. May cause confusion. Attack Power: 17 AP Used: 9
Syn: We should make a DDC discord to make it easier for us to all talk
Jul 12, 2018 23:24:59 GMT -3
Wild Rose: And I agree with Syn. A Discord would be a good idea.
Jul 23, 2018 7:36:21 GMT -3
IcestarRiver: Good luck if you're going to try and revive it. Helper work was super overwhelming when I used to do it, with all the calculations and formatting, so I feel like it'd fare better being simpler, but, y'know. Not my business, really.
Jul 25, 2018 5:13:48 GMT -3
williewho1: how do i get to the game
Aug 26, 2018 9:16:30 GMT -3
Shiroki: A Discord Server would be good.
Sept 5, 2018 16:44:57 GMT -3
virusdemon: Oh wow it’s been a while since I’ve last been here, glad to see this place is still alive
Sept 5, 2018 17:06:47 GMT -3
virusdemon: Also I second the idea of a Discord server, it’d be nice to talk to some of you guys again
Sept 6, 2018 13:47:00 GMT -3
bluebomb: just got a new laptop for the first time in a while and synced my old account and found this bookmarked and literally had to check it out again for old times sake... dunno if anyone will see this but if you do, Merry Christmas, wishing y'all the best
Dec 25, 2019 22:04:25 GMT -3