Time for a Date! Feb 14, 2014 14:16:54 GMT -3
Post by Piximon on Feb 14, 2014 14:16:54 GMT -3
Hello, lovers from all around the world! I am Lillymon from Piximon's team and I am here to help you out with the dating system and the matter with Hosts. Yes, lovers, you will be able to participate not only as Guests but as Hosts too.
The task of Guests is at the same time simple and hard. You join a thread created by a Host and you try your best to please them by answering their inquires and need. Do well and you will earn a bunch of points.
In the case of Hosts, they will have the full power to determine if your date deserves a fair amount of hearts or a hard and hurtful slap on the face! Call me if you need any help with the second, but otherwise you are the stars of the events. You control the roleplay, you guide your date, you ask and they deliver! Just be cautious not to ask too much, less they search for another Host.
Let's go into a few rules to make this more interesting for both parties:
1) You are allowed to use your own Digimon or even a Wild one as long as they have a personality.
2) You must always think on at least 3 (three) possible options whose results are slightly predetermined. Basically if you give the option to talk about certain topic or perform a certain action, you must have in mind what kind of reaction your Digimon will have, if negative or positive. This is so the Guest have a fair chance of pleasing the Host.
3) You must always give the Guests at least one bad and at least one good option. You have to give them a chance, but there is no fun either if your Digimon is so easy to conquer. What to do with the third option is up to you, though, neutral, good or even a trap is allowed.
4) You must try to avoid being predictable with patterns, such as choosing to put the good option 1st every single time. The fun is to make it interesting, try using a RNG if needed!
5) You can finish the Date whenever you please in any manner that you find fitting. Nevertheless, be considerated. If the Guest did a few things right, he does deserve some hearts.
6) The amount of Hearts you can handle varies from 1 (One) to 10 (Ten) with one being the closest to a slap in the face and ten the closest to falling in love with that Digimon, obviously. I won't interfere at all with the decisions of Hosts, they judge and decide how many Hearts the Guests deserve.
7) You may also set some preferences and limitations for the kind of Guests you wish to join. They can be as specific as calling a certain Digimon name or just a type, attribute and even gender. How you handle this is totally up to you.
That's all, lovers. Try to participate as much as you can and have fun. Your effort will be rewarded and I think you will like the prizes at the end.