The DDC is an addictive Digimon forum game where you can choose your own Digimon partner. Battle with it in one of our exploration areas to level it up, gain new attacks, and then Digivolve them to stronger levels. You can also catch other Digimon to build up your team, or save up your bits to create your own custom Digimon, known as Fanmon. Everything is manually done here. We have many friendly helpers ready to help you out with your battles!
Healing Items: Confuse Heal x3 - Heals confusion. Burn Heal - Heals a burn. 50HP Restorer x2- Restores 50HP to one digimon during a battle.
Mega Evolution: Oro Salmon - A strange gun with a golden fish symbol on the back. The bullets that are fired from it are said to have a mind of their own. When used, it is said that a Digimon can digivolve to a certain maverick Digimon. Toy Gun - A small toy gun that seems like any other children's toy, but it holds a secret. When used, it is said that a certain biker badass Digimon can digivolve to its Super Mega level Blast Mode. Ancient Scroll - An old and tattered scroll that tells the story of a great battle fought long ago by the Legendary Warriors. When used, it is said that certain Digimon can digivolve into one of these great warriors.
Champion Evolution Items: Egg of Light - An ancient egg with the symbol of Light engraved on it. When used, it is said to make certain Digimon digivolve to Champion level. Egg of Miracles - An ancient egg with the symbol of Miracles engraved on it. When used, it is said to make certain Digimon digivolve to Champion level.
1. Hot Bite - The user bites the foe with its flaming teeth. Hits one space once. May cause a burn. Attack Power: 6 AP Used: 4
2. Pyro Sphere - The user spits a concentrated blast of fire from his mouth. Hits one space once. May cause a burn. Attack Power: 17 AP Used: 9
3. Hazard Claw - The user draws strength from its hazardous energy and slashes at the enemy with its fiery claws. Hits one space and has a chance to hit three times. May cause a burn. Attack Power: 11 AP Used: 7
4. Rock Breaker - The user uses his tough foreclaws to destroy rocks. Hits two spaces and has a chance to hit twice. Attack Power: 14 AP Used: 8
5. Pyro Blaster - The user spews out a powerful burst of flames at its foe. Hits once space once. May cause a burn. Attack Power: 27 AP Used: 14
Wild Rose: And I agree with Syn. A Discord would be a good idea.
Jul 23, 2018 7:36:21 GMT -3
IcestarRiver: Good luck if you're going to try and revive it. Helper work was super overwhelming when I used to do it, with all the calculations and formatting, so I feel like it'd fare better being simpler, but, y'know. Not my business, really.
Jul 25, 2018 5:13:48 GMT -3
williewho1: how do i get to the game
Aug 26, 2018 9:16:30 GMT -3
Shiroki: A Discord Server would be good.
Sept 5, 2018 16:44:57 GMT -3
virusdemon: Oh wow it’s been a while since I’ve last been here, glad to see this place is still alive
Sept 5, 2018 17:06:47 GMT -3
virusdemon: Also I second the idea of a Discord server, it’d be nice to talk to some of you guys again
Sept 6, 2018 13:47:00 GMT -3
bluebomb: just got a new laptop for the first time in a while and synced my old account and found this bookmarked and literally had to check it out again for old times sake... dunno if anyone will see this but if you do, Merry Christmas, wishing y'all the best
Dec 25, 2019 22:04:25 GMT -3